Mandarin Student Zack
Mandarin Education School is a great place to learn Chinese and Chinese Culture.I've learned a lot in this school, my Chinese is getting better and better."I spent in China a very good and nice time. Even if the way of life is completely different, it is still very rewarding." More Learn Chines…
Learn Chinese Travel China
If you want to learn Chinese and also discover China, Mandarin Education organize the most funny and cultural study tour. The People's Republic of China has over 22 provinces, 5 autonomous regions, 4 directly controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Chongqing), and 2 mostly …
Suzhou Mandarin Jude
I am Jude, I am learning Mandarin in Suzhou Mandarin School,I was learning in Wuxi Mandarin Education too.I like my Chinse Teacher and her class is really funny, i am learning Chinese well in the game and "fighting with my teacher in Chinese"...
Improve your reading, speaking and your writing by experiencing our teaching methods,Offer free student Visa. r:#FFFFFF;color:red;">外国人学习r:#666666;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:50px;line-height:75px;background-color:#FFFFFF;">汉语 Chinese pronunciation and his PinY…
Wuxi Mandarin Jessie
I've learned Chinese for almost 8 years, I can understand what Chinese people say,but when I speak, I feel very uncomfortable. I am learn in Wuxi Mandarin now, I am learning Chinese conversation and Chinese Cultures now. the teacher are very nice and patient, the trying to correct my pronunciations …
Chinese Internship or Jobs
You are looking for a professional experience abroad? Get the opportunity to discover the Chinese business，Look for an internship in China, look for Chinese Jobs and work in China,Contact us. Chinese companies are looking for you.ndarinedu.cc/?/Presentation.html" target="_blank"> More details click …
Mandarinedu Student Florent
I love my Wuxi Mandarin Education School. It is the EASY MANDARIN Learning way, I am learning faster than I wanted.My teachers are qualified and lovely, I love Wuxi and I like my class. Thanks. ndarinedu.cc/?/YuFengHanJiaoJiaoHua6/438.html" target="_blank">More Learning Chinese details...
Mandarin E Learning
Mandarin Education School offers you Online Chinese Courses. It has never been so easier to have Chinese courses by Chinese people.
Mandarin Student Brad
I am studying Chinese in Mandarin Education School. I can speak quit good Chinese and talk to Chinese people by myself. Thanks,My loving teachers in Mandarin Education School.
Add Our School Official
to get more informations
0086 1866 1199 988
Mandarin Education School
Room 405, 4 Fl,Building No.8,
Maoye Business Center,
Chang jiang No.1,
New district , Wuxi City , China
How to obtain a working visa for China ?
A working visa which called Z Visa is required for persons going to China :– to work.
– for commercial entertainment performance.
This Z Visa is valid for only 30 days. During this time you and your employer must seek a Temporary Residence Permit for the duration of your contract between 90 days and 5 years.
First, the organisation must be accredited to employ foreigners.
You must meet the requirements as a ‘foreign expert‘ and the employer must obtain a certificate stating that you comply. TWO YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WILL BE REQUIRED BY THE ADMINISTRATION OF LABOR AND SOCIAL SECURITY.
The age limit for male applicants is 24 – 65, and 24 – 55 for female applicants. However, there is some flexibility in these requirements.
The employer will send you a government issued Work Permit and Invitation Letter that you must submit with a photocopies with your application.
Accompanying family members should apply for S1 or S2 visa submitting invitation letter from the relative with work Z in China and a ‘proof of relationship’ i.e. their marriage certificate for a spouse, or birth certificate for a child.
Get a job with a Chinese company that is accredited to recruit foreigners Do not accept a job with a company that requests that you work on a tourist visa because it is illegal.
1. You need a passport that should be valid at least 15 months past your stay and that has at least one blank page.
2. One truly completed Visa Application Form.
3. One recent passport standard photo affixed on the Application Form.
4. Invitation Letter issued by duly authorized entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities.
5. Work Permit (one of the following work permits):
– Foreigners Employment Permit issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the PRC.
– Permit for Foreign Experts (Foreign Experts Certificate) issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts of the PRC.
– Registration Certificate of Resident Representative Offices of enterprises of foreign countries(regions) issued by Chinese authorities of industrial and commercial administration.
– An approval document for commercial performances issued by the Chinese government authorities for cultural affairs.
– Invitation Letter to Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations issued by National Offshore Oil Corporation.
You can go to the Chinese embassy, consulates or other diplomatic missions in person for application.
It usually takes 4 working days for processing.
The visa fees are the same as the other Chinese visas (< 100 Euros)
Contact me if you are looking for a position in China
- Foreigner's view of Jiangsu …
- How Do Average People in Chi…
- Mandarin Teacher Jin
- Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival …
- Wuxi among China's top 20 cu…
- Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival …
- Shanghai University of Finan…
- Joint Conference of Confuciu…
- A professor from America hel…
- Wuxi to organize triathlon f…
- Top 10 Careers in China for …
- Swell Surf Spots in China