Mandarin Student Zack
Mandarin Education School is a great place to learn Chinese and Chinese Culture.I've learned a lot in this school, my Chinese is getting better and better."I spent in China a very good and nice time. Even if the way of life is completely different, it is still very rewarding." More Learn Chines…
Learn Chinese Travel China
If you want to learn Chinese and also discover China, Mandarin Education organize the most funny and cultural study tour. The People's Republic of China has over 22 provinces, 5 autonomous regions, 4 directly controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Chongqing), and 2 mostly …
Suzhou Mandarin Jude
I am Jude, I am learning Mandarin in Suzhou Mandarin School,I was learning in Wuxi Mandarin Education too.I like my Chinse Teacher and her class is really funny, i am learning Chinese well in the game and "fighting with my teacher in Chinese"...
Improve your reading, speaking and your writing by experiencing our teaching methods,Offer free student Visa. r:#FFFFFF;color:red;">外国人学习r:#666666;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:50px;line-height:75px;background-color:#FFFFFF;">汉语 Chinese pronunciation and his PinY…
Wuxi Mandarin Jessie
I've learned Chinese for almost 8 years, I can understand what Chinese people say,but when I speak, I feel very uncomfortable. I am learn in Wuxi Mandarin now, I am learning Chinese conversation and Chinese Cultures now. the teacher are very nice and patient, the trying to correct my pronunciations …
Chinese Internship or Jobs
You are looking for a professional experience abroad? Get the opportunity to discover the Chinese business，Look for an internship in China, look for Chinese Jobs and work in China,Contact us. Chinese companies are looking for you.ndarinedu.cc/?/Presentation.html" target="_blank"> More details click …
Mandarinedu Student Florent
I love my Wuxi Mandarin Education School. It is the EASY MANDARIN Learning way, I am learning faster than I wanted.My teachers are qualified and lovely, I love Wuxi and I like my class. Thanks. ndarinedu.cc/?/YuFengHanJiaoJiaoHua6/438.html" target="_blank">More Learning Chinese details...
Mandarin E Learning
Mandarin Education School offers you Online Chinese Courses. It has never been so easier to have Chinese courses by Chinese people.
Mandarin Student Brad
I am studying Chinese in Mandarin Education School. I can speak quit good Chinese and talk to Chinese people by myself. Thanks,My loving teachers in Mandarin Education School.
Add Our School Official
to get more informations
0086 1866 1199 988
Mandarin Education School
Room 405, 4 Fl,Building No.8,
Maoye Business Center,
Chang jiang No.1,
New district , Wuxi City , China
China's National Day / Golden Week
The first day of October is designated as China’s National Day to commemorate the founding of the People’s Republic of China. To celebrate such an event, the first week is known as “Golden Week” for the public holiday. The festival is celebrated with a military review and an evening gala.
The History of China’s National Day
National celebrations in China’s feudal society occurred on the emperor’s accession and his birthday. In contemporary China, the National Day marks the founding of the People’s Republic of China. Although Chinese won our independence on September 21, 1949, China’s new government passed the “Resolution on the National Day of the People’s Republic of China” to make October 1st to be China’s National Day. Hence, the day has become a great national festival.
The Significance of China’s National Day
National Day is a universal symbol of China’s sovereign independence, its emergence as a nation state. As a legal public holiday, it represents national cohesion. It is the time to honor the predecessors’ contribution and look to the bright future.
National Day Activities:
The large-scale celebration has mass appeal, and its form has varied in different periods, but the pleasure and pride of the country have never changed.
The flag-raising ceremony is held in Tian’anmen Square, the national flag guards march in tight order from Tian’anmen Gate Tower. With the anthem chorus stirring hearts and arms held strong in salute, the national flag is raised and flutters in the wind. The number of visitors attending the ceremony on Oct. 1st are 100 thousand more than on ordinary days.
The military parade suggests the military strength of China with a presentation lasting 66 minutes, for remembering national humiliation, recalling revolutionary martyrs, and lifting the national spirit.
Communist party and status leaders offer flowers to the monument of the People’s Heroes for commemorating martyrs in the liberation of China. Overseas Chinese Communities also hold a celebration and flag-raising ceremony during the festival.
An evening gala
The National Day evening gala showcases songs and dances on the theme of eulogizing the motherland and the modern era. All Chinese people feel a sense of patriotism and are in a festive mood.
Some Fun Facts about China’s National Day
· Holiday: The schedule for National Day is not the same throughout China and is the longest public holiday of the year in mainland China.
· Since 1999, the National Day holiday has been 7 days in mainland China, 2 days in Macao, and 1 day in Hong Kong.
· Decorated Streets: All government departments and public institutions hang lanterns and slogans of “Celebrate National Day”. Potted plants are placed in the main square and combine to form a slogan with balloons dotted about.
· Shopping: There are a great many shopping malls with special holiday deals to attract customers.
· Travel: Millions of citizens move across China, and many of them tend to swarm to resorts during this long holiday. The number of visitors increases by epic proportions year by year. Traveling in China during Golden Week is not a good choice, but if you have already decided to come, it is highly recommended that you join our tour for cultural exchange to avoid the large crowds, such as visiting Hutong, painting Beijing Opera Facial Masks and learning Taichi.
· Traffic: Traffic is definitely the heaviest on the first and last day of Golden Week, so airplane tickets are more expensive, and train tickets can be tough to find. It is wise to book ahead.
· Hotel: Hotels are extremely busy on national holidays, given the huge increase in domestic travel. It is possible that they will also be costlier at that time.
By Shirly Li
- Ocean University of China
- Waterside terrace was set up…
- Cinemas in Wuxi
- 6 Signs You're in a Close Fr…
- China Buddhism
- All Wuxi districts are going…
- Study Tour Wuxi Water Margin…
- One use of 才 (cái) in Chine…
- Chinese Couplet Chinese Cult…
- Cultural heritage demonstrat…
- Wuxi Mandarinedu Free Chines…
- Southwestern University of F…