Mandarin Student Zack
Mandarin Education School is a great place to learn Chinese and Chinese Culture.I've learned a lot in this school, my Chinese is getting better and better."I spent in China a very good and nice time. Even if the way of life is completely different, it is still very rewarding." More Learn Chines…
Learn Chinese Travel China
If you want to learn Chinese and also discover China, Mandarin Education organize the most funny and cultural study tour. The People's Republic of China has over 22 provinces, 5 autonomous regions, 4 directly controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Chongqing), and 2 mostly …
Suzhou Mandarin Jude
I am Jude, I am learning Mandarin in Suzhou Mandarin School,I was learning in Wuxi Mandarin Education too.I like my Chinse Teacher and her class is really funny, i am learning Chinese well in the game and "fighting with my teacher in Chinese"...
Improve your reading, speaking and your writing by experiencing our teaching methods,Offer free student Visa. r:#FFFFFF;color:red;">外国人学习r:#666666;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:50px;line-height:75px;background-color:#FFFFFF;">汉语 Chinese pronunciation and his PinY…
Wuxi Mandarin Jessie
I've learned Chinese for almost 8 years, I can understand what Chinese people say,but when I speak, I feel very uncomfortable. I am learn in Wuxi Mandarin now, I am learning Chinese conversation and Chinese Cultures now. the teacher are very nice and patient, the trying to correct my pronunciations …
Chinese Internship or Jobs
You are looking for a professional experience abroad? Get the opportunity to discover the Chinese business，Look for an internship in China, look for Chinese Jobs and work in China,Contact us. Chinese companies are looking for you.ndarinedu.cc/?/Presentation.html" target="_blank"> More details click …
Mandarinedu Student Florent
I love my Wuxi Mandarin Education School. It is the EASY MANDARIN Learning way, I am learning faster than I wanted.My teachers are qualified and lovely, I love Wuxi and I like my class. Thanks. ndarinedu.cc/?/YuFengHanJiaoJiaoHua6/438.html" target="_blank">More Learning Chinese details...
Mandarin E Learning
Mandarin Education School offers you Online Chinese Courses. It has never been so easier to have Chinese courses by Chinese people.
Mandarin Student Brad
I am studying Chinese in Mandarin Education School. I can speak quit good Chinese and talk to Chinese people by myself. Thanks,My loving teachers in Mandarin Education School.
Add Our School Official
to get more informations
0086 1866 1199 988
Mandarin Education School
Room 405, 4 Fl,Building No.8,
Maoye Business Center,
Chang jiang No.1,
New district , Wuxi City , China
China's education system
China's education system
The Chinese government has placed priority on developing education, putting forward the strategy of revitalizing the country through science and education, making constant efforts to deepen the reform of educational system, and implementing the nine-year compulsory education. Governments at all levels are increasing investment in education and encourage people to run education through different channels and in different forms.
China's school education includes pre-school, primary school, secondary school, high school, university and college, as well as graduate school education.
1) Pre-school education is for 3-5 year olds and takes place in kindergartens.
2) Primary education is from 6-11. Primary schools are usually run by local educational authorities and over free tuition, although there are some private schools owned by enterprises and individuals.
3) Secondary schooling is for children from 12-17 years of age. Education of this kind is run by local governments and various business authorities. State-run secondary schools include junior middle schools and senior middle schools, both with three grades or years. The first three years of secondary school are compulsory and tuition is free. Senior middle school is not compulsory and students must pay minimal tuition fees. Private secondary schools often offer specialized education and have a more vocational bent, but the qualifications they offer are considered to be on the same level as those of state-run middle schools. However, graduates from secondary professional schools are seen to have achieved a higher level in some ways akin to a university education. Students graduating from junior middle schools usually go on to senior middle schools, although some move to vocational high schools or secondary professional schools for 3-5 years of study.
4) For higher education there are vocational courses as well as undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees. Higher education is offered in universities, colleges, institutes, and vocational colleges. These institutions conduct academic and scientific research and provide social services as well as offering courses to students. To enter a university or college, students have to take the national entrance examination, which takes place every June and is now open to people of all ages. Selection is based on each student's marks in this exam, and due to the number of people sitting the exam. Getting into university is highly competitive.
- Chinese Religionary Cities a…
- Wuxi Xinwu and Liangxi distr…
- Mandarinedu Students in Drag…
- Chinese Paintings
- Yves’s Wuxi Mandarin Life
- China Terracotta Duplicates
- Tigerair's new direct flight…
- Chinese Paper-cut
- Chinese Ink
- 9Air to offer cheap flights …
- Chinese Architecture
- Styles of Ancient Chinese Ar…