Mandarin Student Zack
Mandarin Education School is a great place to learn Chinese and Chinese Culture.I've learned a lot in this school, my Chinese is getting better and better."I spent in China a very good and nice time. Even if the way of life is completely different, it is still very rewarding." More Learn Chines…
Learn Chinese Travel China
If you want to learn Chinese and also discover China, Mandarin Education organize the most funny and cultural study tour. The People's Republic of China has over 22 provinces, 5 autonomous regions, 4 directly controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Chongqing), and 2 mostly …
Suzhou Mandarin Jude
I am Jude, I am learning Mandarin in Suzhou Mandarin School,I was learning in Wuxi Mandarin Education too.I like my Chinse Teacher and her class is really funny, i am learning Chinese well in the game and "fighting with my teacher in Chinese"...
Improve your reading, speaking and your writing by experiencing our teaching methods,Offer free student Visa. r:#FFFFFF;color:red;">外国人学习r:#666666;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:50px;line-height:75px;background-color:#FFFFFF;">汉语 Chinese pronunciation and his PinY…
Wuxi Mandarin Jessie
I've learned Chinese for almost 8 years, I can understand what Chinese people say,but when I speak, I feel very uncomfortable. I am learn in Wuxi Mandarin now, I am learning Chinese conversation and Chinese Cultures now. the teacher are very nice and patient, the trying to correct my pronunciations …
Chinese Internship or Jobs
You are looking for a professional experience abroad? Get the opportunity to discover the Chinese business，Look for an internship in China, look for Chinese Jobs and work in China,Contact us. Chinese companies are looking for you.ndarinedu.cc/?/Presentation.html" target="_blank"> More details click …
Mandarinedu Student Florent
I love my Wuxi Mandarin Education School. It is the EASY MANDARIN Learning way, I am learning faster than I wanted.My teachers are qualified and lovely, I love Wuxi and I like my class. Thanks. ndarinedu.cc/?/YuFengHanJiaoJiaoHua6/438.html" target="_blank">More Learning Chinese details...
Mandarin E Learning
Mandarin Education School offers you Online Chinese Courses. It has never been so easier to have Chinese courses by Chinese people.
Mandarin Student Brad
I am studying Chinese in Mandarin Education School. I can speak quit good Chinese and talk to Chinese people by myself. Thanks,My loving teachers in Mandarin Education School.
Add Our School Official
to get more informations
0086 1866 1199 988
Mandarin Education School
Room 405, 4 Fl,Building No.8,
Maoye Business Center,
Chang jiang No.1,
New district , Wuxi City , China
The Holiday Notice for the Spring Festival in 2017 at Mandarinedu School
Dear Students and the HSK appliers ,
As the Chinese Spring Festival the most important festival in China is coming , The holidays of Wuxi Mandarinedu School is 26th of Jan. to 5th of Feb. 2017 , we will start to work on the 6th of February. Nobody will stand by at school during this holiday. If you got any problems or need help, please feel free to contact us, the number is:18661199988, If you have the short free number in Mandarinedu school, you also can call 67777.
All the Foreign Expats please focus on the followings :
1. If you plan to travel or to visit friends to the other cities, please make sure let us know your schedule. The email is: email@example.com.
2. If you leave your apartment more than one day, please make sure to disconnected your power and water(Include refrigerator、bathroom water heater、TV etc.) and lock your door and window well before you leave your apartment.
3. The Spring Festival holiday is the most crowed and busy time in China. so please be careful any of the criminal or misunderstanding things happen on you. All the students please make sure you are following the Chinese laws and regulations.During the holiday, there are many different habits in different area, please respect the local regulations and habits.Do not laugh at any local habits.Please don’t talk to the person you don’t know on the road, especially don’t drink,eat or smoke anything from the strangers. Do not go to unfamiliar village or town alone. If you have any special arrangement please inform Mandarinedu school, if you need any help please contact Mandarinedu in anytime，we will help you to contact the local police in the right way.
4. During this holiday, a lot of Chinese people will go back to their hometown which means a lot restaurants and street food will not available. please make sure you have prepared. The hotel, train , bus and airplane will be very crowded during this holiday, please arrange your schedule in advance. If you need us to book the trip or tickets please inform us ASAP(include return ticket).Don’t take the over sits bus for you safety. If get on the over sits bus, you can remember the bus number and where you are ,then text massage to us, we will contact the traffic police to help you.
5. Do not light the fireworks and crackers. More and more cities start to stop to light the fireworks and crackers. Wuxi promote us that don’t do that also. For keeping our environment, We suggest all the foreign expats do not light any fireworks and crackers during the Spring festival. If you watch someone light the fireworks and crackers,please make sure you are in the safety place.
During the holiday if you have any questions or difficulties please make sure to inform us wherever you are in Wuxi or other places. Sandy:18661199908 or 67777.
We Wish you a Great Chinese New year!
xīn nián kuài lè :)
gōng xǐ fā cái :)
Wuxi HSK Test Center
- Wuxi Mandarin School BBQ on …
- Wuxi - Chinese chess ( Wuxi …
- Tips for Chinese Holiday Tra…
- 2016 Wuxi Int'l Marathon
- Internship Wuxi Market resea…
- Chinese Culture Shines in Ok…
- List of National Public Holi…
- The Gu Yuxiu Memorial
- Chinese Shadow Plays中国皮影戏
- Huishan ancient town With Wu…
- Mandarin E Learning
- Huishan photography competit…